How to use a shampoo or conditioner bar?
1. Begin with thoroughly wet hair. You can use the shower or your tabo.
2. Apply the wet shampoo bar to wet hair or rub between your palms to create a nice lather. Enjoy the scent that you picked.
3. Using your fingers like a comb, smooth the lather along your hair. This way your hair don’t get tangled up.
4. Gently massage it into the scalp and hair as you would with a bottled shampoo. Be kind to your scalp. Please don’t use your fingernails, flatten your fingertips on your head like you hold a ball then massage gently.
5. Work up a good lather and smile 😃
6. Rinse. Rinse. Rinse.
7. Follow the same steps above when using the conditioner bar.
Store your bars in a soap dish with drain holes in it, this is to avoid your bars to swim in water. Best to use what you already have at home.
Keep the bars away from spraying water when not in use.