Pure Buzz | Shampoo Bar
Pure Buzz | Shampoo Bar
Pure Buzz in Cinnamon with Lemon | 80g shampoo bar
With Cinnamon and Lemon, this handmade shampoo bar brings the soothing benefits for dry and itchy scalps. This paraben free shampoo bar helps stimulate blood flow to the cuticles to lessen the thinning of your hair. This bar is suitable for itchy and dry scalps, as well as thinning hair.
✅ 100% plastic free
✅ 100% paraben free
✅ 100% sulfate free
✅ Cruelty free
✅ Locally handmade with love
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Cinnamomum verum (Cinnamon) Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Citric Acid, Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) Oil
We strive to ensure the accuracy of our product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided here.
No therapeutic claims. All products are handmade and no two items are exactly alike. Individual results vary. Do not use if you have hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients listed on our website. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Long term storage may affect color and fragrance. Keep away from direct sunlight.
Small bar, BIG IMPACT!
Your single shift to solid hair care has a huge impact to our environment and we'd want you to be a part of the shift community too!
Single use plastic sachets prevented from being manufactured
New plastic bottles prevented from being manufactured
The Eco Shift shampoo bars sold every hour (since 2019)
One 80g shampoo bar is equivalent to 45 (10ml single use sachets)
One shampoo bar is equivalent to (3) 150ml plastic bottles
How to use shampoo bar
1. Wet your hair thoroughly before applying the shampoo bar.
2. Rub between your palms to create a nice lather and apply to wet hair. You can also directly rub against the hair strands to create a nice lather.
3. Using your fingers like a comb, smooth the lather along your hair to detangle your hair locks.
4. Gently massage it into the scalp and hair as you would with a bottled shampoo. Be kind to your scalp and do not use your ginger nails. Flatten your fingertips on your head as if holding a ball, then massage gently.
5. After lathering, rinse thoroughly to remove dirt and grime.
More plastic free collections for you
To make the shift a little easier, we have created these products for you!