Air's Intensity with Gugo extract and Cedar | 80g shampoo bar
Have some of air's intensity with this shampoo bar! Combining the hair strengthening properties of Gugo Extract and the amazing hair loss reduction properties of Cedarwood, your hair will definitely get the shine it deserves!
✅ 100% plastic free
✅ 100% paraben free
✅ Cruelty free
✅ Locally handmade with love
Sodium Coco Sulfate, Cetyl alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Magnesium Chloride, Polyquaternium 7,CetrimoniumChloride, Gugo extract, Vegetable Glycerine, Cedarwood essential Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance Oil, EDTA.
We strive to ensure the accuracy of our product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided here.
No therapeutic claims. All products are handmade and no two items are exactly alike. Individual results vary. Do not use if you have hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients listed on our website. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Long term storage may affect color and fragrance. Keep away from direct sunlight.
Small bar, BIG IMPACT!
Your single shift to solid hair care has a huge impact to our environment and we'd want you to be a part of the shift community too!
Single use plastic sachets prevented from being manufactured
New plastic bottles prevented from being manufactured
The Eco Shift shampoo bars sold every hour (since 2019)
One 80g shampoo bar is equivalent to 45 (10ml single use sachets)
One shampoo bar is equivalent to (3) 150ml plastic bottles
How to use shampoo bar
1. Wet your hair thoroughly before applying the shampoo bar.
2. Rub between your palms to create a nice lather and apply to wet hair. You can also directly rub against the hair strands to create a nice lather.
3. Using your fingers like a comb, smooth the lather along your hair to detangle your hair locks.
4. Gently massage it into the scalp and hair as you would with a bottled shampoo. Be kind to your scalp and do not use your ginger nails. Flatten your fingertips on your head as if holding a ball, then massage gently.
5. After lathering, rinse thoroughly to remove dirt and grime.
More plastic free collections for you
To make the shift a little easier, we have created these products for you!