Pure Joy in Calendula and Oats | 50g conditioner bar
This amazing conditioner bar uses the powers of calendula oil which is often used to hydrate scalps, remove dandruff, and improve the scalp's current condition. With it's antioxidants and it's regenerative properties, this conditioner bar gives back your thick, flowing hair while protecting it from pollution and other stressors! This conditioner bar works best with its shampoo bar counterpart.
✅ 100% plastic free
✅ 100% paraben free
✅ 100% sulfate free
✅ Cruelty free
✅ Locally handmade with love
Cetyl alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerine, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Honey extract, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower
We strive to ensure the accuracy of our product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided here.
No therapeutic claims. All products are handmade and no two items are exactly alike. Individual results vary. Do not use if you have hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients listed on our website. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Long term storage may affect color and fragrance. Keep away from direct sunlight.
Small bar, BIG IMPACT!
Your single shift to solid hair care has a huge impact to our environment and we'd want you to be a part of the shift community too!
Single use plastic sachets prevented from being manufactured
New plastic bottles prevented from being manufactured
The Eco Shift shampoo bars sold every hour (since 2019)
One 80g shampoo bar is equivalent to 45 (10ml single use sachets)
One shampoo bar is equivalent to (3) 150ml plastic bottles
How to use shampoo and conditioner bar
1. Wet your hair thoroughly before applying the shampoo/conditioner bar.
2. Rub between your palms to create a nice lather and apply to wet hair. You can also directly rub against the hair strands to create a nice lather.
3. Using your fingers like a comb, smooth the lather along your hair to detangle your hair locks.
4. Gently massage it into the scalp and hair as you would with a bottled shampoo. Be kind to your scalp and do not use your ginger nails. Flatten your fingertips on your head as if holding a ball, then massage gently.
5. After lathering, rinse thoroughly to remove dirt and grime.
More plastic free collections for you
To make the shift a little easier, we have created these products for you!